The following Cancellation Policy applies to all Rare Faith Events and Programs:
When you register for any program or event, you have 72 hours to cancel for a full refund.
We promote each of our classes well in advance. Once a live class is full, the event is no longer promoted. Since requests for refunds result in loss of revenue for our program facilitators, the following Policy will be enforced, and your cooperation is appreciated:
When you register for a live class, you have 72 hours to cancel for a full refund, or you may transfer to another scheduled event within that time frame without being charged a transfer fee.
All cancellations and transfer requests must be in writing. Voicemail and/or verbal correspondence do not constitute written cancellation notice. Please submit your cancellation request by replying to your event welcome or purchase confirmation email, or by contacting us here.
Transfer requests will be processed within 7 business days. Refund requests will be processed within 30 days.
If 72 hours have passed and you cannot attend the event, the following options are available to you for a fee.
Cancellation Fee schedule and Options:
- After event starts–no credit, transfers or replacements.
- 0-7 days prior to the original event–credit, transfer, or replacement permitted for $50 cancellation fee.
- 8-30 days prior to the original event–credit, transfer, or replacement permitted for $25 cancellation fee.
- 31+ days prior to the original event–credit, transfer, or replacement permitted for $10 cancellation fee.
- Credit: Receive store credit equal to your ticket price, less the change fee. Credit expires 90 days from your cancellation request.
- Transfer: Switch your registration to another scheduled event. Credit toward the event will be equal to your originally purchased ticket price, less the change fee. (If no event is open at the time of your cancellation, you will receive store credit for other other items, which expires 90 days from your cancellation request).
- Replacement: Have someone else attend in your place. Pay the change fee and submit written notification of that person’s name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
If you do not notify us in writing of any changes to your registration and you do not attend or complete the training, there will be no refunds, credits or transfers. In this case you forfeit any registration fees paid to ThoughtsAlive, LLC.
If we must reschedule an event:
In the unlikely event that we must reschedule your event, you will be given the option to keep your registration for the new date, or receive a refund. You may also use the funds as store credit toward membership programs or products. No cancellation or transfer fees will apply.