November 14-16 in Phoenix (Chandler), AZ
Genius Bootcamp is a 3-day workshop based on the book Portal to Genius, and is all about discovering an inspired solution to today’s immediate challenge. It’s for problem-solving the big dilemma right in front of you, so that you can move forward with greater peace of mind and increased confidence in your ability to go forward and achieve all your goals using Rare Faith principles.
Genius Bootcamp for Professionals is a special event where you experience the same life-changing bootcamp process in an environment specifically geared for (and focused on) solving problems and achieving goals unique to business owners, team leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives.
This special edition of Genius Bootcamp will be conducted by Dr. Cari Skrdla, whose expertise and experience include:
- BS in Psychology
- MBA in Global Markets
- Doctorate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Director of Training, Leadership Development, and Strategic Planning at Disney
- Sales trainer for MCI, Siemens, and Level 3
- Senior Project Manager, City of Detroit 2006 Super Bowl
- Project Management Certification
- Owned a Growth Coach Franchise for business owners and C-Suite Executives
- Church Project Manager
- University Business Development Representative
- Supervisor of over 45 department leaders and 300 volunteers
- University Director for Workforce Development
Cari also launched a professional development company specialized in preparing teams for expansion, and has also been instrumental in helping Leslie Householder grow her business this year. We’re pleased and honored that Cari decided to certify as a Genius Bootcamp Facilitator, willing to teach this special edition of Genius Bootcamp.
The introductory rate for Genius Bootcamp for Professionals is only $347, but in 2020 it will be higher. Seating limited to 20.
Alumni rate may apply and is still only $25 though the end of the year! Send Leslie an email to request your alumni code.